ad

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Real Updates in Real Time - Champs Bar


So I got my blog app on my Fon .. So trying this out.. Am at the re branded Champs bar formally.. Lexington but formally Champs, confusing right.. Anywayz the atmosphere is good and the ACs are working just right, music is on point.. They run a happy Hour special on select drinks at half price from 5pm to 9 pm everyday... Food prices are encouraging.. The chicken wings are a must have and always juicy.. Today I tried the Lexington Burger.. Lol confusing right I'll call it the Champs Burger ... It comes with a side of Fries .. I'll rate it 6/10 cos the burger meat was a bit rubbery for me.. All things being equal it's good bar food... They have a nice array of different dishes and I'll try them as I will surely visit this place quite frequently.. Who doesn't like a prolonged happy hour ...