ad

Thursday, June 19, 2014

About Town

USo I have been going to so many places and I normally post more on my Instagram but am gonna be writing more on here, I do have some notes down on paper but saving it for the website which will be coming out soon. 

Here are some pics of places I've been too this past few months and I'll try to give a little review on each meal. Enjoy , try these places out and give us feedback on Instagram / twitter on @tasteghana. 

Here we won a case of Stella Artois beer from Champs bar for predicting the scores for the Opening World Cup Match. One thing I like about this Sports Bar is they are always giving out freebies here and there. And you know where to find me most Thursday night where they have Trivia Night. 



Non Alcholic Cocktails from Bosphorous in Labone 11ghc each. After 5 and All American Lemonade. They sure tasted good.. Nibbled on some of their food. Will definitely go back to review their food. Atmosphere is great for Family and Date Nights. Go check it out 




Now this is something new in town . Bistro 22 , I haven't been to yet , I've seen the place and planning to go there soon. This is their Original Gourmet Burger with Sweet Potato Fries - 42ghc excl tax. This is a bit steep so it's most definitely a place to try for a special occasion . Pic kind courtesy of @joycysfooddiaries follow her on Instagram. 



Now this always comes in handy. Roasted Plantain popular known as Brokeman, you can easily find this in most areas but very common in East Legon where I call the Lagos Road street Brokeman Avenue. Goes well with peanuts and always a easy fix for lunch. Pic Credit :Unkown




This might be our logo. Tell us what you think. Sound off in the comments and remember to Share this post.